Emotions

Why do people cry? And why do people make other people cry? These things are one of the little questions playing on my mind… why can’t we be happy for the rest of our lives? I know what your answer is… TO LEARN! Bullshit! Problems are meant for people, in able for them to learn in their life… but those problems are just too stubborn! they keep comin’ back, to the point that you don’t know what to do but cry, or the people are the stubborn ones? That they keep committing same mistakes…
I’m not running away from my problems but they’re just to hard to handle… or is it my pride that makes it hard? Why can’t we just go on and forget about those problems? And move on? Its not that I’m leaving someone or something behind… I wanna’ be happy and feel complete even though its just for a nick of time…

No comments:

Pay Per Click Jobs